12.26.2011

SO THIS IS CHRISTMAS.

Excuse me while I make quick note to my godson:

"Dear Carlos,

Merry Christmas to you buddy! Here's a little something for you... Make it to midgets varsity and I'll get you another pair!
Photobucket
Strength x Honor, 
Ninong Ting"

And as for all y'all, hope your Feliz Navidad went muy bueno! Had to wake up early to see that heart attack game between The Bulls and my Lakers... Lakers lost (#SadFace) but it's all good, for what it's worth, I'm still thankful we got live NBA games back on TV. #CountingBlessings

I can't believe the NBA is back! And the season opener video made it more surreal! I had to pinch myself twice! Check it!



Anyway, on behalf of the Locker Room, I would like to wish you and you families the very best of the holidays and a very successful new year!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails