12.08.2011

MOVES LIKE JANO /// wL DECEMBER DROPS

Photobucket
Janoskis.

It's funny how a year ago I didn't know what to do with them, but now I fiend for them. I won't go on and pretend like I know jack about this enigmatic skate shoe, but now I truly understand why they're so dope. I can't really describe it, sorry. Those people who know what's up know what I'm talking about, though.

But if you still don't get why they are so fiended on (especially by us Pinoys), you might want to check these out! Cop yourself a pair (or two) at everyone's favorite skateshop weLEGENDARY, and see what I mean!

My pick: Janoski Mid "Black Leather", Php 3,895
Photobucket

Close 2nd... (LOL okay... I'll probably get both anyway!): Janoski "Umber/Boulder White", Php 3,895
Photobucket

Other equally dope December drops:

Blazer Low "Dark Obsidian", Php 3,095
Photobucket
Vulc rod "Deep Burgundy", Php 3,095
Photobucket

Harbor "Classic Olive", Php 2,995
Photobucket


December 10. 2PM. RONAC. See you there! :)


FOR MORE DETAILS AND NEWS DROP BY weLEGENDARY.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails