12.15.2011

THE JASON MARKK EXPERIMENT 001

What's good fam? Yesterday I uploaded photos of my really dirty Hare 7s just before it's Jason Markk bath. But if you haven't seen it, then check it here.

Alright... Some of you may have been on Jason Markk for a minute now, and already know how great it is. It's actually my first time to use the product, LOL that's because I used to clean my shoes with mild soap. And that went on for YEARS!

It did work for me, don't get me wrong... But it's just too damn tasking. You had to lather it up, you had to be careful not to mix it with other parts of the shoe, you had to rinse it... Then you had to repeat the process, and so on. Not to mention I can't use my trusty concoction to clean delicate materials like suede, nubuck, and the like.

The inconvenience, plus the mounting pile of shoes to clean, prompted me to use the JM kit.

So here we are! The results:
*LEFT SHOE got Jason Markk'd, RIGHT SHOE is still dirty
**Photos were never edited nor altered, except for the watermark.

TOE BOX
I used the Premium Brush here. Perfect for delicate materials like suede.
Photobucket

UPPER
Used the Premium Brush as well.
Photobucket

THE REALLY OLD AND BEAT SOLE.
I used the regular brush here. Perfect for the midsole, sole, and tougher surfaces.
Photobucket

JANOSKIS LOOK DS? NAAAH... I'VE WORN THESE AT LEAST 30 TIMES.
JASON MARKK JUST RESTORED IT'S NAP AND COLOR.
Photobucket

Nice, yeah? If you want to get yourself a kit or replenish you bottles, you can cop 'em at TITAN, weLEGENDARY and CRATE!

So FRESH, so CLEAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails