4.02.2012

RUN FREE /// NIKE FREE RUN+ 3

Photobucket
Summer is here! And that means bikini season for the ladies and Summer League hoops for the fellas! I don't know about you but I'm not at my physical best right now. Probably because I have been binge eating since Christmas! LOL C'mon... I can't help it, I'm a Filipino in the P.I.! Hard to say no to good food when it's everywhere!

I am sure I am not alone. I'm sure you feel like your body could be in better shape; or if it is in peak performing condition, I am positive you would like to keep it that way. I'm sure you've had that urge to just go out and run, sweat, and be physically efficient. Nike just might have the thing to satisfy that!

Nike introduces the Nike Free Run+ 3 that features the new customizable fit system, natural gait management benefits and lightweight support.

Photobucket
Running barefoot has easily ascended as a trend within the running sphere due to its accessibility and health benefits. With athletes embracing the barefoot running lifestyle, Nike revolutionizes the sport yet again by revolutionizing the Nike Free Collection that seamlessly replicates the same running experience.

The Nike Free Run+ 3 features new customizable fit system, upper construction and modified arch, while providing the strengthening and natural gait management benefits associated with barefoot running, featuring Dynamic Fit construction wrapping the arch for a glove-like-fit, the Nike Free Run +3 has a seamless upper that provides lightweight support where you need it. This construction provides ventilation, comfort and skin-like fit. The sole’s natural movement is enhanced with trans-tarsal diagonal cuts through the arch enhancing natural motion flexibility and increasing foot strength. The Nike Free Run +3 offers a unique balance of flexibility, comfort and support.

Peep the spec sheet below.
Photobucket

Also for the ladies!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I know what I'll be hitting the pavement with! Run, get healthy! You wouldn't want to be that dude bargaining for air on a breakaway!

The Nike Free Run+ 3 retails for Php 4,995.00. Check out your favorite Nike retailers for sizes and availability.

_____________

///ADDENDUM
Check out this video featuring Senior Nike Footwear Designer Mark Miner, as he talks about the Nike Free line and the design process behind it.

Check it out... If you are a design nerd such as myself, you will enjoy this!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails