3.29.2011

CAUSE FOR RETIREMENT



First off, THESE ARE NOT MINE... Though I've been spending the entire day wishing they were.

Awww man, I'm telling you I can't think straight after I saw these... These are retirement shoes! I'd actually come out of retirement, get these, and retire again... Proper!

I've got friends who carry big foot firepower... Those who are so deep in the game, Concords isn't exactly on top of their grail food chain. For me though, this particular pair, OWNS the eco-system.

This is not just any pair of Concords you can grab off eBay, but a pair held and signed by Tinker Hatfield. Enjoy the images provided by SneakerFreaker after the jump!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a dark corner to attend to... I need to sulk my envy away. Hahahaha!

2
3
4
5

via SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails