6.20.2011

IT'S MONDAY AND THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ON TV

1

So I picked up a book and got into that instead. I recommend this - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. Very good read.


FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS BOOK > MOVIE >.................................... TV SHOW.



Till this popped up on cable. I thought my TV was just picking up signals thrown by satellites 20 years ago... But no! It's really part of their current broadcast line-up.

Classic PBA games FTW!

Yves Dignadice, yo!
2


Coming up SHORT!
3

THE SKYWALKER...
4

CLASSIC.
5

There's nothing long about long weekends. Tsss... Oh well.
Back to makin' money tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. PERFECT! will try to read this, been looking for a new book to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessir! Really good read especially if you're into sports lit.

    Lemme know if you can't find a copy, I'll send this to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails