10.25.2011

"ANG SARAP NG PUTO NI..." /// FRANK 151 LAUNCH X THE DECK SALE

Photobucket
Okay. I'll be real with you, fam... I had NO idea what Frank 151 was until hours before the event. I was in my office waiting for traffic to die down when I decided to google it. I didn't want to be a chump and attend an event I was totally clueless about.

Turns out... It's the dopest thing ever. Here.

I can't really quantify nor qualify what makes it great. In some way it's the social maverick's guide to life. It's art, literature, photography, and a bit of social awareness cut in a 4" x 6" x 1" cube that you can carry around in your pocket. What made it extra nice is that CHAPTER 45 (the entire issue) is solely dedicated to The Philippines and it's culture. Made me feel so proud that a publication such as this took time (and of course, valuable press coverage) to showcase us Pinoys. So in lieu of an authentic Pinoy fiesta, RONAC patrons and well-wishers had a potluck of All-Filipino dishes... A mini pistang pambarrio in the heart of the most urban structure in the metro.

Anyway, you got to check it out for yourself. If you got a copy, you know what I'm talking about. If you know someone who has a copy, ask if you can borrow it for the night...

To those who made this possible, those who pitched the idea... Those who contributed and went out of their way to give us Chapter 45, isang tagay para sa inyo! Congrats!

On the same night, stores at RONAC's The Deck went on a Deck-wide sale! Man, people flocked from all over, even skipped school just to cop deals! My dudes from UNSCHLD killed it with the sales! Good job boys!

Here's what I saw that night.


"Ang tagal ni Pox..."
Photobucket
TOUCHDOWN UNSCHLD.Photobucket
Jap and Ron up to no good again!Photobucket

Fiesta fiesta!Photobucket

PRIDE.Photobucket

RONAC boys in the bee'ldin'Photobucket

The man of the hour: Adoborat!Photobucket

Reppin' his work! Nice job pards!Photobucket

BOSS POX!
Photobucket

Good times!Photobucket

Jap holding the fort with the "senti" switch on.Photobucket

SWITCHTRIK! What's good Pao?Photobucket

YEAH BUDDY!!! PINOY HIP-HOP IN THE BUILDIN'!!! Mr. Soulfiesta himself with my dude Rjay!Photobucket

Hapag. Sarap!Photobucket

Bili na!Photobucket

Titan was on sale as well!Photobucket

People fell in line at 9AM for these bad boys.Photobucket

Good stuff.Photobucket

Listen, these shoes from POINTER are crazy!!! Sick, sick quality. I want a pair. And you should too! Cop 'em at UNSCHLD!Photobucket

JULO THE IDOL!Photobucket

DJ SWITCH on deck to send us off to the weekend!Photobucket
Panalo ang gabi! Sa uulitin!

(Night was awesome! 'Till next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails