5.10.2012

DIME /// RIHANNA X TERRY RICHARDSON

Photobucket
I don't take pictures well. If you do see good photos on the site it was probably shot by accident or was taken by Cess. I enjoy photography though, I got tons of respect for people who DO REAL GOOD WORK - people who capture nothing but good light. Psshh... Nowadays, dudes sling their DSLRs pimped out with the hugest lens available and dare call themselves photogs. SMH.

Anyway, last night I was on the net browsing and I stumbled upon these. I'm a big fan of Terry Richardson. And his latest session with Rihanna is my new favorite. I'm not heavy on Rihanna, and truth be told I don't get why people say she's a 10... Till this popped up. Now I get it.

Enjoy!
___________________
Photos were straight lifted from terrysdiary.com. Edited to fit the site.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails