4.21.2011

THE LAST OF ITS KIND

Remember these? THE RACK was the shizzz way back then. You ball in them, go to the mall in them, you sleep in them. And when you get up, you do the same "ball x mall x sleep" cycle in them!

Don't know about you but I used to have a lot, I think I'm a couple pairs short of having all the teams... Unfortunately these things were not meant to last forever. Some got ripped, some found a new life as a rag, some faded, some just lost all of it's repped team's glory, which meant it had to go as well.

Earlier this week, moms just finished clearing out our closets and bodega for stuff to give away to charity, and look at what she unearthed! ///Read more


The last of it's kind... The one that survived.

Somewhere, some kid will love this as much I have loved it, if not more.

Ahhh... The good 'ol days.

Is this some sort of foretelling from the great beyond of what will happen in the Finals? I hope not... DAMN! I hope not! 

SHYT! 

Lemme me look for my Laker pair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails