8.27.2011

HISTORY 101


I got my KICKS PH issue last night, and the content was nothing short of dope. This article though, on page 28-29, stood out...

NikeTalk mod, sneaker enthusiast, all-around bad ass and good friend Jojo (#NT KingCrux31) takes us on a field trip, documenting how our local sneaker scene came about. It's cool how he tells every 'heads story through his own. A piece on how far we've come as a movement, and how much more we can accomplish.

I won't go further into detail, but I am telling you: This is some compelling read! After finishing the article, I congratulated him thru twitter. Kind words were exchanged and he closed his tweet... "I feel that 1000 words ain't enough. I say wait for my book." LOL!

Well, 'till that book gets published, you can grab yourself a copy of KICKS PH on quality newsstands nationwide and in TITAN. Available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails