3.08.2012

LRLS GUIDE TO THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE: ICON BRONCO

Photobucket
I'm big on vintage cars. Don't get it twisted, I love the new models rolling out the assembly line... But I'd rather have a classic. I'd rather have a '54 Gullwing than the fastest, meanest, newest S-Class - even with all the possible power options on it.

One thing about classics though, is you never 'f with it... You know what I'm saying? If you got a '74 2-door Corolla, for the love of God don't put neons on it, or spoilers or spinners or none of that BS, jolog jeje-crap... That is definitely not the business. When bringing it back to life, a classic should remain what it is: a classic.

This though, breaks that rule... And I ain't mad!

Fabricated and perfected by California-based ICON, The new BRONCO is birthed from old, a bit banged up, pre-loved '66 Broncos originally manufactured by Ford. The body panels are treated, detailed, buffed and perfected... And the retro goodness stops there.

The guts of this truck is all new and chock full of tech! From the military supplied axles and chassis, heavy duty suspension, to it's new 420-hp V-8 power plant. Dials, gauges, and the interior as a whole carries the utilitarian DNA of the vintage Bronco... Modern life advantage with old world cool.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wanna cop? I sure do! Heck, I'll cop a couple if I can! The Icon Bronco starts at $155,000. You can check it at icon4x4.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails