3.09.2012

#ONSMASH /// BIG K.R.I.T "BOOBIE MILES" X "4EVA N A DAY"

PhotobucketOkay... I won't front, the only reason why I bumped this track initially was because of the sports reference from one of my favorite books. If you know your sports lit, Boobie Miles was the high school phenom from "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS" whose seemingly invisible high school career met a very abrupt and tragic ending.

But after listening to this, wow! This is on some winning tip! I won't go deep technical on it... Just know that the sample, the lyrics, the whole deal made me feel good. Simple as that. Plus, if you got someone big like @MRSOULFIESTA co-signing, then you know it must be fire!

Google BIG K.R.I.T.'s mixtape "4EVA N A DAY", then down that. #DopeShit



The only difference between a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails