9.26.2012

VANS NOW AVAILABLE AT WELEGENDARY

Photobucket
VANS is on a roll as of late. Fresh from their very successful event last Saturday, it seems that the locally revitalized skate and lifestyle brand can not be stopped.

I will admit that I know little about the brand, and I would like to know them better. They have been churning out hot releases lately, and I think the buzz around the brand is growing bigger and bigger each day.

It's a shame that I only have a couple of pairs in my closet. I should kick myself, I know... But with this bit, I no longer have any excuse not to expand my line-up!

Everybody's favorite skateshop and familia WeLegendary is now game to supply you with VANS' feet cocaine!


Peep the poster below!
Photobucket

This is my pick. I've been on this since I saw LXVI's marketing promo (google it, my friend)... And it's finally here! The future. Right now.
Photobucket

Roll by WeLegendary's Taft and Kamuning joints and cop 5 pairs of each... Stat!

For sizing and availabiliy, drop by welegendary.com.

*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails