10.14.2012

TITAN X UNSCHLD "DEER VALLEY TITANS" DUFFEL BAG

Photobucket
I don't know about you, but it is close-to-impossible for me to go home empty-handed whenever I drop by The Deck.

I picked this up last week - TITAN X UNSCHLD "DEER VALLEY TITANS" DUFFEL BAG. Coming from one of 2011's strongest capsule collections (if not the strongest), anything DVT is highly coveted. The quality on this is on point, and it's crafted by UNSCHLD - there's no doubt it looks good. This joint just makes me all the more excited for this year's TITAN X UNSCHLD connection.

Photobucket

Drop by The Deck at RONAC Art Center and check all our friends there - Progress, Terminal, SCRT SRVC, WeLegendary, UNSCHLD and Titan. There's always a find to be discovered, and don't spare the sale bin... That spot is a gold mine.

*   *   *

Special shout out to the UNSCHLD crew. Thanks for always taking good care of me, fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails