2.22.2012

SLAM #156


Im a big fan of PGs. I appreciate the fact that they control essentially every aspect of the game. How about you? Well, if you are like me, then you are in for a treat my friend!

SLAM #156 features a plethora of great court generals, all of which I idolize! Inside there's a quick feature on my High School hero - "Cool Cat" Mike, a well written piece on The Cobra Commander/The Lee-thal Weapon, a no holds barred article with The Sol Train, Lob City's very own CP3, a heartwarming tell-all for the Magic Man (#GOAT #FightMe)... And of course, the SLAM-UP - One side features a Spanish rookie phenom, on the other a local 1-Guard Big Man who looks like Obama and J.Cole!

Cop 'em now (I always double up. I tear off and post the Slam-Up/Poster from one copy, and keep the other copy mint)! Available at all quality bookstores and retailers!

Shouts to SLAM Philippines for my monthly fix.
Sick photo credits go to @Archietekt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails