6.23.2012

FAÇONNABLE SHIRT CORNER OPENING EVENT

Photobucket
My girlfriend Cess and I can not be more different from one another. From the food that we like to the music we enjoy, we are two totally different people.

We do have one thing in common, though - and that's clothes. We admire each others view of fashion, and I'm proud to say that, unlike most boyfriends, I actually enjoy shopping with my girl. I'm sure she can say the same for me.

Last Thursday, she invited me to an event hosted by her office. It was Façonnable's opening in Rustan's Makati. The fashionable citizens of the Metro were in attendance to enjoy the fine assortment of clothing and footwear from the French clothing brand. I'm glad she shot me an email - which plainly said "Date? :)" - and invited me to this party. I had a great time, plus it was good to have her next to me... There's nothing more fashionable than a sharp-dressed guy with a cute girl in his arms.

*   *   *

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Forgot the band's name, but they were good.
Photobucket

Work never stops...
Photobucket

I'll have a glass please...
Photobucket

NICE.
Photobucket

My wear for that night.
Photobucket

Liz Uy and friends
Photobucket

Thank you Façonnable and Rustan's
Photobucket

Feeling like we needed to get back on the ground, we had a quick dinner at Burger King. Her face said it all.
Photobucket

Keeping it hood still. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails