1.28.2013

A DAY IN THE LIFE, Vol. "SHE ROCKED IT WELL."

Power Plant Mall has this "Sartorial Fridays" feature on their Facebook wherein every Friday they scour the mall for their more fashionable shoppers.

Well... My girlfriend Cess got featured and they published her photo last weekend. I'm proud... Because those are my pants she's wearing! Haha I'm kidding. Anyway, excuse this proud boyfriend moment - I know it's not some billboard along EDSA or a TV commercial.

Photobucket
We were in our hotel in Bacolod when she showed me this, and she rambled a thousand things that was wrong with her photo: her pose, how her clothes fell, how her hair was this and that. She didn't like her photo because she looked tired and stressed... And exhausted.

I don't know what she's talking about. All I know is that she's beautiful.

A day in HER life.

*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails