1.06.2013

SOLE ACADEMY "MAXPERIENCE" AIR MAX EXHIBIT

Photobucket
It's quite safe to assume that on the very first day of a new year everyone is hung over, lethargic, and at the very least, tired. Same goes for me, and I'm sure that's how it is for you too.

This year though, it was a bit different.

Yes, I was hung over, and yes I was tired... But not too tired to wake up and take the long drive to Katipunan. Why you might ask? What's in Katipunan that is better than New Year's Day sleep?

January 1, 2013. Our good friends from Sole Academy held an exhibit dubbed "THE AIR MAX EXPERIENCE" that coincided with the Air Max OG Retro release. If you know me well and if you read my entry "12 THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR IN 2012", you would know that I am obsessed with the Air Max 1.

Anyway, the good people behind the sportswear and lifestyle store spent their holidays curating the very best pairs from the Air Max lineage. From the 1987 OG pair, to crazy collabs, to 1-of-1s, Sole Academy (with the help of Sole Movement's very own Martin David) pulled out all stops to provide the fans of the most enduring technology in all of sports an exhibition unlike any other.

So you still think I'm crazy for skipping sleep for this? Check the photos and you might just see what I mean.

I would like to give a shout out to the entire Sole Academy crew for being so helpful and accommodating. Big ups and congrats to my good friends Jojo and Carlo who skipped NYE partying to give the fans a good time, the event was a success! I had a blast! Thanks for having me. Also, shouts to the biggest AM connoisseur that I know, Mr. Martin David... Great job, bud!

The Sole Academy "MAXPERIENCE" Air Max Exhibit will run till next week. Check it out.

On with the photos.


*   *   *

360.
Photobucket

One of Ones.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Better than beer.
Photobucket
That's how the cookie crumbles.
Photobucket

Wheat VTs, Air Max Light, and CLOT 1s.
Photobucket

I'm in heaven.
Photobucket

...And an ARCHITECT changed the game. Here's to your genius, Tinker! #RedPen
Photobucket

Safari.
Photobucket

Atmos.
Photobucket

Everything.
Photobucket

Pattas.
Photobucket

Cancer beater 1s.
Photobucket

HUF.
Photobucket

SBTG.
Photobucket

95s. A good year.
Photobucket

So nice, I shot it twice!
Photobucket

90s.
Photobucket

I still need these!
Photobucket

Cancer beater 90.
Photobucket

OG.
Photobucket

Not part of the exhibit, but caught my attention. Haha the "OTHER" shoe. #LoveAffair
Photobucket

NSW. Making it happen. Making it count.
Photobucket

The sleeper of the pack. But don't sweat it... 1s and 90s reload TODAY, January 6!
Photobucket

Thank you, Sole Academy! #UniversityAveConnection
Photobucket


*   *   *

3 comments:

  1. Nice one Ting! Awesome site you have here! Keep up the good work, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir! We do try our best.

      Delete
  2. Got to see it yesterday paps! Seems they change the display from time to time. Your write-up is superb as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails