2.13.2013

A DAY IN THE LIFE, Vol. "AEGIS"

Wow! It's been a while. Hope you folks are doing good!

Anyway, yesterday I was invited by my good friend and #SwooshFam Jino for a quick meeting over at the Nike Ph headquarters.
 photo 01_zps8134d1b0.jpg

That wasn't my first time to drop by their office. I've been there for Titan duties, but I haven't gone for Locker Room Legend related talk. I was mad excited, to tell you the truth.

Like I said, Jino called me wanting to speak about the site. He discussed how Nike is liking the direction my blog is taking, and how they can continue to be a relevant part of it. We traded ideas and looked to the future a bit. Ultimately the sit down ended with some dope things we mutually look forward to.

Truth is, I'm just a fan. I'm just a dude who likes shoes, and Nike happens to be my favorite brand. And for this to drop on someone like me - to be tagged an influencer - is extremely (and quite surprisingly) humbling.
 photo 03_zps5a1b310b.jpg

Jino capped it off by hooking me up with a couple of joints. Thank you, Nike Philippines!
 photo 02_zps81ecda9b.jpg

Since they heard I was obsessed with it, they gave me another pair of Nike Flyknit Lunar Trainer 1+ (bringing my Flyknit Trainer 1+ count to 4 pairs).
 photo 04_zps93126c76.jpg

Then a pair everyone's been fiending for since '01... A pair of Black/Royal 1s! I don't have the 2001 pair nor have I seen it in person, but the quality on this 2013 retro is on-point. The leather is soft and the shoe is well constructed. To those who messaged me, I hope I answered your question!

Bottomline: YOU NEED TO GET THIS SHOE. Wanna know where to get them? Just follow the #LIGHTNING.

 photo 05_zpsf8ce67a2.jpg
 photo 06_zps196fb4e8.jpg
 photo 07_zpsb6a8579e.jpg

Like what we always say in the office - do things For Love Of The Game. Locker Room Legends was built by my love for the culture, and for Nike to recognize that and the things I've done, well... That just feels dope. With or without seeded limiteds. 100. 

Hope all of you are doing good! On the Titan front, we got a battery of dope things lined up for you good people - the 2013 Nike All-Star Pack for starters, plus a couple of key releases that will make you want to drop stacks. Or rob a bank. LOL

It will be tight, I promise!

Anyway, keep living the good life and do things for the love. 

#SWOOSH.


A day in the life.



*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails