2.16.2013

A DAY IN THE LIFE, Vol. "TO THE GREATEST EVER..."

My parents often told stories of how they barely had anything when they started a family. When I came along, my folks had to hustle real hard just to keep things afloat... Especially my dad. My old man had to sacrifice a lot of himself just to give his family a good life.

Looking at us now, we have come a long way. We are now living like kings in our own little kingdom. Every single comfort that I'm enjoying right now, I owe it to my father.

I thank him for being a man for his family, a good father, a loyal husband, a gangster and a hustler... And since he's an OG and the best ever, I broke these out the other night for his birthday dinner.

Here's to you, pops! Happy birthday! Cheers!

 photo 01_PHOTO_zps4f25fd4b.jpg

A day in the life.

*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails