3.25.2013

HOW THE AIR PACK SAVED NIKE | AN ILLUSTRATED HISTORY

 photo BANNER_zps8631792a.jpg
I always say that shoes are my favorite way of curating history. From a certain decade's identity, to the technological wonders of an era, down to the bare sentimentality of a moment - for me, shoes are the best medium to immortalize time.

In our first infotainment exercise, Locker Room Legends will narrate the story of Nike's fabled "Air Pack", and how it saved the company from impending bankruptcy. I could have done this the old-fashioned way - a long-ass post filled with text and no photos... But I'm sure you wouldn't read that. Heck I wouldn't read that myself. So I made a nice infographic/timeline based on Brett Golliff's interview with Tinker Hatfield.

Check HOW THE AIR PACK SAVED NIKE after the jump. Scroll down and give it time to load.
_____________________________________
Images are in its true format. Please give it time to load.

 photo THEAIRPACK_zpsa4dbd3c3.jpg



*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails