3.15.2013

THE TITAN X iCANSERVE 'HOLD STEADY' TEE

 photo BANNER_zpsd631bb33.jpg

When I was asked to design a shirt for iCanServe - a breast cancer awareness foundation, I was more than happy to oblige.

I am a survivor myself (of a different, but equally serious type) and obviously I wouldn't turn down any chance of helping other victims and their families cope and recover from this crippling disease.

 photo TITANHOLDSTEADYTEE_zps7038dcd2.jpg

The concept of the shirt was to take the typical Pink Ribbon and make something that is more meaningful and less obvious. So we fashioned it to a fist, which is holding a black lightning - a symbolism of ones hold and control over cancer.

With that said, Titan will be releasing this very limited edition tee today. Each purchase of the Titan X iCanServe "Hold Steady" Tee entitles you to a one-time 20% discount on all items the next time you visit Titan (any branch), just bring the receipt and a valid ID. This will run until March 31.

To top it all off: All proceeds from the purchase, and I mean absolutely every single centavo, will be donated to the iCanServe Foundation.

Makes you feel good, ain't it? The Titan X iCanServe "Hold Steady" Tee retails for Php 595.00

I can't share much, but trust that Titan is only getting warmed up... :)

*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails