11.07.2011

DAYS 4-5-6: MAJOR BACKLOGGIN' #11.11.11

My apologies for all y'all Rjay of LDP fans that have been fiendin' on his 11.11.11 on the daily! Ha ha yours truly enjoyed the holidays a bit too much! Anyway, I'm back on the grind and here are the backlogged tracked from Day 4, 5 and 6.

Click on the Artwork to download. :)

DAY 4: "GOLD" by Rjay of LDP feat. Vaughn produced by Bojam
Artwork by Ira Cordero
Photobucket
"This is track # 17 from the mixtape. It's the first international collaboration that I did almost 2 years ago with the homie Vaughn who was previously a part of a massive hiphop crew in Dubai called The Recipe. Vaughn is currently in Europe and deep into production. Watch out for more material from Vaughn and I! This is definitely not the last of it. And yeah have I mentioned that I have 2 international collabs on the mixtape itself? You better get ready! 
"Clock's tickin' now making every second count
make the crowd go loud, hit it hard go blaow!
Bow down to the kings of the sound
we'll just keep elevating and never go down
 NOTE: Have you ever heard of Spandau Ballet? ;)" -- Rjay
DAY 5: "DON'T PISS ME OFF" by Rjay of LDP feat. Lloyd, Thyro & ONE3D produced by Bojam
Artwork by Ira Cordero
Photobucket

"Rock, rock on!
"With my words like bullets you should probably stay kinetic
cause you'd attract this metal like you was magnetic" -- Rjay

DAY 6: "FIRST LOVE" by Rjay of LDP produced by Bojam
Artwork by Thyro Alfaro
Photobucket
"YOU ALREADY KNOW!
"Inspired by your fire eternal I'd never lose it
I love you forever I'll keep coming up with songs to prove it" -- Rjay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails