11.03.2011

WE ABOUT TO GO B.A.M

I know some of you guys have been on The Locker for a minute, some have been with the me since DAY 1 (I am truly thankful for your OG love)... Some just stumbled upon Locker Room Legends a few months back, and have now become real good friends. Some folks who run the same circles are starting to get to know the site... Hope you're liking it so far!




But whether this is your first visit or you've been with us since "Rookie Card" - based on what you've seen and read here, this I'm sure you've understood: That the dude running this site is passionate about Basketball... and Design... and got Hip-Hop constantly on smash.

Propelled by the culture behind it, Locker Room Legends run on those things. Hoops. Art. and Hip-Hop. But before you judge this almost self-serving post (LOL it's starting to sound like one, I know), I'm actually driving at a point. And here it is.

It is with great enthusiasm and pride that I introduce you to an event, nah... a movement that embodies everything that LRL stands for.


Presenting...
LOCKED DOWN ENTERTAINMENT
in cooperation with NIKE x DAILY GRIND x JAM 88.3 x CHANNEL V

Presents: B.A.M.: BASKETBALL, ARTS, and MUSIC.
PhotobucketA day of Art, Design, Good music and Rucker Style Hoops (sans Terror Squad and Murda, Inc. LOL!)

December 12, 2011 at the legendary RONAC Art Center. Performances by Cambio, MC Dash, and LockedDown Ent.'s very own Ill-J and The Mighty Miscellaneous! A siiiick Art exhibit by TEAM MANILA will also highlight the event!

And of course: Brgy. Tibay, Team LockedDown, Phunky Juan, and Team Sunday will go at it to see which crew got the illest ball skills! Believe me, these dudes can ball as hard as they can spit rhymes!

Again, December 12, 2011 at RONAC Art Center!

NO COVER CHARGE! But anything that you can shell out goes to BANTAY BATA! Nice, right?

I know I ain't the only dude who's into Basketball, Art, and Music so I'm expecting to see you good folks there.

And yeah! Don't forget to holla! :) Kita kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails